How to Make the Best Spicy Oyster Saltine Crackers
You know that I love to entertain, and I love feeding my friends and relatives. That is just why I adore these spicy oyster saltine cracker … aka Fire CRACKERS!! When close friends and family members cease by to chat or come in excess of to indulge in motion picture evening I can whip these up in just a couple minutes. Which implies less time in the kitchen, and much more time hanging out with the persons I appreciate.
With just a number of pantry products you can swiftly develop a handle that everybody will struggle around. These spicy oyster saltine crackers are this sort of a wonderful surprise treat.
- 1 lb bag oyster crackers
- 1 adhere butter, melted
- 1 pack ranch dip combine
- 1 tbsp crushed crimson pepper flakes
- Soften the butter completely
- Pour bag of crackers into a substantial mixing bowl and incorporate little quantities of butter then mix. Continue on this till all the crackers are coated properly
- Sprinkle a smaller amount of money of the ranch combine onto the crackers and blend. Keep on this right until all the crackers are evenly coated with the combine
- Sprinkle a small amount of the crushed purple pepper flakes onto the crackers and combine. Keep on this until finally the full batch is evenly coated with all the elements
- To retail store, put into an airtight resealable plastic bag or container
What are Oyster crackers
Usually oyster crackers are little round crackers, generally served with soup, oysters, and many others. They are created by several manufacturers but my beloved is the Saltine model.
How to make spicy oyster saltine crackers
Spicy Oyster Saltine Crackers
Bag oyster crackers
Ranch dip combine
crushed crimson pepper flakes
use fewer if you do not like it as spicy
Soften the butter completely
Pour crackers into a substantial bowl and insert in smaller amounts of butter, then mix. Repeat this until finally all the butter has been extra and all the crackers are perfectly coated.
Sprinkle a small amount of the ranch mix on the buttered crackers and blend. Repeat this with the relaxation of the ranch blend until eventually all the crackers are very well coated.
Sprinkle the crushed red pepper the very same way you did for the ranch. Making sure that the spice is evenly spread through the complete batch.
The moment dry, store in a resealable plastic bag or container.